About Thanksgiving Cruise for Singles
$300 OFF OR SPA CREDIT-BALCONY SHARE!
Does Thanksgiving with family look like this? We thought not. Pack your bags and leave the turkey behind. Heat up your celebration with singles travel friends in the Caribbean instead!
$Make a Favorite
Break the news early! “Mom, Dad, I won’t be coming home for the Thanksgiving this year. I knew you’d all understand that I need a vacation!” Maybe you’re one of the lucky ones that does’t have any pressures to celebrate with family in the same way every year. No matter the reason, we’re waiting to show you an new alternative for this traditional American holiday.
Take a look for yourself at how much fun singles have on the Epic. There are hundreds of YouTube videos about the super cool entertainment, dining and party options on the Epic. What a great way to leisurely explore St. Maarten, St. Thomas and the Bahamas. With 3 days at sea, your STI Concierge will create a magical atmosphere with our exclusive Singles Travel International activities. Start with our 1-minute video below featuring the Single Studios and enjoy! What’s a single studio? Our way of rewarding you with your own cabin for only a bit more.
Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- 7 Nights Aboard the Norwegian Epic
- Cool, New Single Studio Accommodations – Just what you’ve told us you’re waiting for! – This is a new category of stateroom with a truly innovative approach to solo guest accommodations. You’ll experience a thoughtful, contemporary design, a comfortable layout, and best of all, pricing tailored to you. You’ll also enjoy exclusive key card access to the Studios Lounge: your own private spot to meet up with friends, have coffee or make plans for the day. Click here for details!
- Yum Yum – 21 Different Dining Options including an Upscale Steakhouse, a Traditional Argentinean-inspired Churrascaria, Gourmet French Restaurant, Authentic Teppanyaki, Traditional Italian, Tempting Chinese, Sensational Sushi, Freshly Prepared Pasta Dishes at our Action-Stations and an Amazing Salad Bar. Additional fees ($10-$30) apply and are paid directly to Norwegian Cruise Line.*
- Complete Thanksgiving Dinner with all the Fixings, Cooked by Someone Else!
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- Pools and Jacuzzis
- Better than Las Vegas! – FREE Entertainment Galore including Blue Man Group, Acrobatic Spectacular at Cirque Dreams™ and Dinner ($35), Hilarious Improv from The Second City® Comedy Troupe, Legends in Concert’s World-Famous Celebrity Tribute Show, Rock ‘n Roll Dueling Piano Show with Howl at the Moon, Live Jazz, Blues and More.
- Party Time – Dance the Night Away at Spice H20’s day-and-night pool experience with live DJ action and big screen, stop in 17°F Svedka Ice Bar (the first true ice bar at sea) or party under the stars at the adults-only, private Posh Beach Club.
- Relax, Chill Out – Get Lucky in the Full-Action Casino, Get Pampered in the First-Class Mandarin Spa, Get Fit at Pulse, the State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, Get Out of the ordinary at the Upscale Cigar Room and Wine and Champagne Tasting Bars.
- STI Concierge Team service assures that you get the most from your “big ship” cruise experience. With all the innovation and what seems like so many things to do, so many dining choices, leave it to us, your Epic experts.
- OPTIONAL, SPECIALTY DINNER & SHOW RESERVATIONS COORDINATED ONBOARD BY STI CONCIERGE SO THAT YOU DINE & PLAY WITH OTHER SINGLES*
- PRIVATE AND SECURE CHAT RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS ON YOUR VACATION
- WELCOME ABOARD ICE BREAKER, OPEN BAR COCKTAIL PARTY
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, 70s Dance Party, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Adventure Team Sport Events, Golf Tournament, Ice Cream Social, Pub Crawl, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain and Dine with the Officers.
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) – Themes will be announced before your cruise but may include White Hot Night, Pilgrims & Indians, Pirate Night and 70s Disco Night.
- CLUB STI: OUR VERSION OF THE HOSPITALITY DESK WITH A FUN AND CASUAL ATMOSPHERE.
- FAREWELL PARTY
- MEETUP IN EACH PORT FOR INDEPENDENT MEMBERS TO GET TOGETHER BEFORE GOING ASHORE
- OPTIONAL & PRIVATE “SINGLES TOURS” IN EVERY PORT – Click Here for Website!
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES OF $286.47 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- SPECIAL ATTENTION FROM SINGLES TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL CONCIERGE**
- GREAT TIMES WITH SINGLES IN YOUR AGE RANGE!
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
*STI will provide each member with a Singles Travel International Activities Calendar so that you are prepared once you board. STI reserves the same shows for our group and specialty restaurant reservations will be taken at our Welcome Aboard meeting. Prefer to do your own thing? Make your own individual dinner and show reservations in advance at www.NCL.com.
**We have reached our minimum and are pleased to announce that Michael Katz is our Concierge for this cruise.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.
Cruise Departs from Miami, Florida: Saturday, November 17, 2012
Cruise Ends in Miami, Florida: Saturday, November 24, 2012
|Fri, Nov 16||Optional Fun n’ Sun Package: Miami||–|
|Sat, Nov 17||Depart Miami, Florida||4:00 PM|
|Sun, Nov 18||At Sea||–|
|Mon, Nov 19||At Sea||–|
|Tue, Nov 20||Philipsburg, St. Maarten||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wed, Nov 21||Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thu, Nov 22||At Sea||–|
|Fri, Nov 23||Nassau, Bahamas||12:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Sat, Nov 24||Miami, Florida||8:00 AM|
OPTIONAL & PRIVATE SINGLES ONLY TOURS – Click Here for Website!
BOOK EARLY TO GET THE LOWEST FARES
Please schedule your flight to arrive in Miami before 12:00 p.m. on November 17 and depart after 12:00 p.m. on November 17.
Itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line without compensation. Singles Travel International is not responsible for the consequences of any changes.