About Meet the Brits Cruise
Sorry, you won’t meet George, Paul, Ringo or John in Liverpool, but we promise that you’ll discover the Brtish Isles with new friends from STI and The Dinner Club UK on this One of a Kind Cruise. We’ll party like rock stars in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cork, Liverpool and Cherbourg (Paris)!
A British Isles cruise is an exciting adventure waiting to happen! The British Isles are visited by millions of people each year, many returning time and again. It is overflowing with history and has stunning landscapes. STI has partnered with the Dinner Club UK to mix singles from both sides of the pond. This cruise is perfect for the international adventurer at heart.
Queen Mary 2 is the most magnificent ocean liner ever built. Her every detail harkens to the Golden Age of Ocean Travel, while providing one of the most modern travel experiences on earth. From bow to stern, discover 13 spacious decks on which to relax and unwind; to indulge in pleasures and pursuits you never normally have time for. Opulent public areas, extravagant dining rooms, ballrooms, theatres, lounges…even the only Planetarium at sea.
It is only in a world like this that modern fairy tales at sea are possible – where ordinary travelers feel like royalty for a week or two. But words alone do not do such a lady justice, for to truly revel in the grandeur that is Queen Mary 2, you must sail with her.
- 8 Nights in Spacious Stateroom Accommodations in an Inside, Ocean view, In-Hull Balcony or Deluxe Balcony Cabin (155 – 269 sq. ft.)
- Gourmet Cuisine in the
Britannia Dining Room
- 7 Alternative Specialty Restaurants such as Master Chef
Todd English’s Mediterranean Restaurant ($30), Asian Cuisine at Lotus,
Italian Specialties at La Piazza, British Style Carvery, The Boardwalk
Cafe, Golden Lion for Traditional Pub Fare and King’s Court Buffet
- Canyon Ranch Spa Club Offering Optional Treatments
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Royal Court Theater Featuring Brilliantly Staged Musical Productions
and Theater Performances by Actors from the Royal Academy of
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar, Sir Samuels Wine Bar and G32 Dance
Club, Panoramic Views from Commodore Jazz Club
- Empire Casino with Craps, Slots, Blackjack, Roulette & Poker
- Stargaze at the First Seagoing Planetarium
- Interactive TV in your Stateroom with 24 Hour Internet Access (fee)
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARES
- WELCOME ABOARD – ICE BREAKER PARTY – WELCOME COCKTAIL
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB EACH NIGHT BEFORE DINNER (drinks optional)
- PREFERRED RESERVATIONS FOR DINNER AT TODD ENGLISH
- HIGH TEA IN THE QUEENS ROOM
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP: Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, Backstage Theater, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain, Dine with the Officers and Learn the Secrets of the QM2, Beatles Trivia, 70s Dance Night in G32 and so much more!
- COORDINATED SITE SEEING AND ACTIVITIES FOR OUR GROUP
- SINGLES TRAVEL GROUP SEATING IN THE BRITANNIA DINING ROOM
- FAREWELL PARTY
- SPECIAL ATTENTION FROM EXPERIENCED SINGLES TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL TOUR DIRECTOR*
*We are pleased to announce that we have reached our minimum and Michael Katz will be your travel director/concierge for this cruise.
Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.
Cruise Departs from Southampton, England: Thursday, October 15, 2009
Cruise Ends in Southampton, England: Friday, October 23, 2009
|Thursday – 10/15||Southampton, England||4:30 p.m.|
|Friday – 10/16||Cruising the North Sea||–|
|Saturday – 10/17||Edinburgh, Scotland||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday – 10/18||Cruising the North Sea||–|
|Monday – 10/19||Glasgow, Scotland||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday – 10/20||Liverpool, England||11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday – 10/21||Cork, Ireland||1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday – 10/22||Cherbourg, France (Paris)||9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday – 10/23||Southampton, England||Arrive 6:30|
Itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of Cunard without compensation. Singles Travel International is not responsible for the consequences of any changes.