About Hawaii Five-0 Birthday Bash
TURNING 50 BABY!
Aloha! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate my 50th birthday than with my STI friends that always wanted to experience the paradise that we call Hawaii!
Wow, I never thought I’d be 50 years old, but other than a few stiff joints in the morning, life is good.
In the last 17 years, I have traveled the globe with 1000s of singles and have many, many friends, from all over the world, who love to travel, and like me, will do anything to get to the next trip! Many know that when it comes to a party, I am a pro and being of Irish descent is always a good excuse to go one more round.
So join me as I countdown to 50 in the gorgeous islands of Hawaii over St. Patrick’s Day! Highlights are many in our 50th state, and will include, a St. Paddy’s Day kickoff party, hula dancing, luaus, hiking, evening sail past Mt. Kilauea (if we’re lucky, we’ll see it erupt), surfing, Hawaii Five-0 Birthday Bash, suntans, lush mountains, playful whales off the Napali Coast, sunrise on a different island every day and late night parties in Maui just to get started. We won’t promise any high speed chases, that you’ll get cuffed by Alex or Grace or that you’ll get lei’d, but we guarantee that you’ll have the time of your life!
The Pride of America is an excellent way to see the 5 top places in Hawaii (Honolulu, Maui, Hilo, Kona and Kauai) for one low price. Although not what we call an “upscale” ship, she’ll be a good home for 7 days while we explore all of our fantasies. Come for Hawaii, the fun and the friends.
Inclusive Features of our Cruise, the only itinerary of its kind to enjoy seven full days cruising Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii.
- 7 Nights Aboard the Pride of America
- STI Events Around the Clock
- Yum Yum – Multiple Dining Options in addition to our group dining in the Main Dining Room-Aloha Café, Cadillac Diner, East Meets West, Jefferson’s Bistro, Lazy J Texas Steakhouse,
Little Italy, Sushi Bar and Teppanyaki.
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- Entertainment – Live Broadway & Vegas Style Shows, Second City® comedy troupe, a Sports Court with Volleyball, Tennis & Golf, Shopping and Art Gallery. Learn about Hawaiian Crafts and Culture and Live Polynesian Show. Most Importantly, Enjoy the Islands!
- Party Time – Dance the Night Away at Mardi Gras Cabaret Lounge & Nightclub.
- Relax, Chill Out – Get Pampered in the First-Class Santa Fe Spa, Sun and Soak at the South Beach Pool with 4 Hot Tubs, Wrap up a great day at the Key West Bar, Pink’s Champagne Bar or the Wine Bar.
- Captain’s Complimentary Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
- STI Team service assures that you get the most from your “Hawaii” cruise experience. With what seems like so many things to do, so many dining choices, leave it to us, your cruise experts.
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES OF $299 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- WELCOME ABOARD – ST. PADDY’S DAY PARTY WITH OPEN BAR
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Hula Dance Lessons, Lei Making, Castaway Party, Blue Hawaii Dance Party, Hawaiian Luau Night, White Hot Night, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Adventure Team Sport Events in Port, Beach Volleyball, Hawaii Five-O Birthday Bash, Meet the Captain and Dine with the Officers.
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) – Themes include: Wild West and Hawaiian.
- CLUB STI: OUR VERSION OF THE HOSPITALITY DESK WITH A FUN AND CASUAL ATMOSPHERE.
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING (LATE – 8:30 p.m.) IN THE DINING ROOM
- Optional, ala carte dinner reservations confirmed in advance
- FAREWELL PARTY
- OPTIONAL “SINGLES TOURS” IN EVERY PORT – Click Here to Reserve Today!
- Special Attention from Singles Travel International Concierge
- Great Times with other Singles!
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
*We are pleased to announce that Tammy and Mary Delia will be onboard.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.
|Sat, Mar 17||Honolulu||7:00 PM|
|Sun, Mar 18||Maui||8:00 AM/Overnight|
|Mon, Mar 19||Maui||Depart 6:00 PM|
|Tue, Mar 20||Hilo, Big Island||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wed, Mar 21||Kona, Big Island||7:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thu, Mar 22||Kauai||8:00 AM/Overnight|
|Fri, Mar 23||Kauai||Depart 2:00 PM|
|Sat, Mar 24||Honolulu||7:00 AM|
OPTIONAL SINGLES ONLY TOURS IN ALL THE ISLANDS, BE SURE TO RESERVE THE LUAU IN KAUAI, TAMMY’S OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY BASH! Click Here for Website!
Please schedule your flight to arrive in Honolulu before 12 noon on March 17 and depart after 12 noon from Honolulu on March 24, 2012.
Itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line without compensation. Singles Travel International is not responsible for the consequences of any changes.
Missed our Hawaii Webinar on How to Prepare for your Cruise Vacation?