About Caribbean Escape for 50+
Extended! OPEN BAR and Specialty Dining included! Book Oceanview or higher.
Our leisurely cruise in the Caribbean offers more time to play onboard the NEW Escape, launched Fall 2015! Meet mature singles and spend a chilly Valentine’s Day in the warm, sunny tropics. We have more than 50 singles every year!
We’re not kidding! Your own cabin on STI’s Caribbean cruise and an exclusive “singles only” lounge for all members in the “Single Studio” cabin. Your cruise mates? Mature singles age 50 and up. No more kids, no more couples. Single Studios are limited, so first come first serve.
There are hundreds of YouTube videos about the super cool and fun entertainment, dining and party options on the Getaway. What a great way to leisurely explore Tortola, St. Thomas and Nassau. With 3 days at sea, your STI Concierge will create a magical atmosphere with our exclusive Singles Travel International activities. Start with our 1-minute video below featuring the Single Studios and enjoy!
Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- 7 Nights Aboard the Norwegian Escape
- Cool, New Single Studio Accommodations – Just what you’ve told us you’re waiting for! – This is a new category of stateroom with a truly innovative approach to solo guest accommodations. You’ll experience a thoughtful, contemporary design, a comfortable layout, and best of all, pricing tailored to you. You’ll also enjoy exclusive key card access to the Studios Lounge: your own private spot to meet up with friends, have coffee or make plans for the day. Click here for details!
- Yum Yum – 16 Different Dining Options including an Upscale Steakhouse, a Traditional Brazilian-inspired Churrascaria, Gourmet French Restaurant, Authentic Teppanyaki, Traditional Italian, Tempting Chinese, Sensational Sushi, NEW Bayamo: SEAFOOD-INSPIRED DISHES WITH A LATIN TWIST and Pincho Tapas Bar, both by Iron Chef Jose Garces, Food Republic by the Pubbelly Boys; a fusion of foods and cultures from around the globe and Margaitaville’s, It’s 5 o’clock Somewhere Bar with Burgers! Additional fees ($10-$35) may apply and are paid directly to Norwegian Cruise Line.*
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- Pools and Jacuzzis including Spice H2O (free) and Vibe Beach Club FOR ADULTS ONLY with Oversized Hot Tub, Full Service Bar, Water Spritzers, Chilled Towels (additional fee).
- Better than Las Vegas! – FREE Entertainment Galore! Announcing, Million Dollar Quartet, the Musical, Dear John Hughes; Cabaret Show immerses us in the 80s, and Winner of the 2014 Tony®, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, AFTER MIDNIGHT; the smash-hit musical that combines the big-band songs of Duke Ellington, a stageful of megawatt performers, a roof-raising onstage jazz band, and the best dancing from Broadway. Plus all the other live shows and entertainment like no cruise line but NCL! Watch for more announcements as we near the inaugural.
- Party Time – Dance the Night Away at Spice H20’s day-and-night pool experience with live DJ action, big screen and fireworks, grab a beer at O’Sheehan’s or the NEW gastro pub, District Brewhouse, sip your favorite blend at the Michael Mondavi Family “The Cellars” Wine Bar, leave your drink to famous mixologist Leo Holtzman at Miami’s Tobacco Road and it’s always 5 O’clock Somewhere so enjoy a margarita at any time!
- Relax, Chill Out – Get Lucky in the Full-Action Casino, Get Pampered in the First-Class Mandarin Spa, Get Fit at Pulse, the State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, Get Out of the ordinary at the Upscale Skyline Bar or Sugarcane Mojito Bar.
- Challenge Yourself! – Conquer new heights and new thrills at our Sports Complex. Swing into loads of adventure at our expanded, three-story Ropes Course. Grab your friends for a game of bocce ball at our new court. Or perfect your jump shot during a friendly game of basketball. It’s game time! Or take a free fall in the Aqua Racer, the newest tandem waterslide at sea. Bring out the kid inside!
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
- STI Concierge Team service assures that you get the most from your “big ship” cruise experience. With all the innovation and what seems like so many things to do, so many dining choices, leave it to us, your Escape EXPERTS.
- OPTIONAL, ALA CARTE SPECIALTY DINNER & SHOW RESERVATIONS COORDINATED ONBOARD BY STI CONCIERGE SO THAT YOU DINE & PLAY WITH OTHER SINGLES*
- WELCOME ABOARD ICE BREAKER PARTY WITH COMPLIMENTARY BON VOYAGE DRINK
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, 70s Dance Party, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Adventure Team Sport Events, Golf Tournament, Ice Cream Social, Pub Crawl, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain and Dine with the Officers.
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) – Themes will be announced before your cruise so you have plenty of time to prepare!
- CLUB STI: OUR VERSION OF THE HOSPITALITY DESK WITH A FUN AND CASUAL ATMOSPHERE.
- FAREWELL PARTY
- MEETUP IN EACH PORT FOR INDEPENDENT MEMBERS TO GET TOGETHER BEFORE GOING ASHORE
- OPTIONAL & PRIVATE SINGLES ONLY TOURS IN EVERY PORT- Click Here for Website!
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES OF $312 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- SPECIAL ATTENTION FROM SINGLES TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL CONCIERGE**
- GREAT TIMES WITH MATURE SINGLES IN YOUR AGE RANGE!
*STI will provide each member with a Singles Travel International Activities Calendar so that you are prepared once you board. STI reserves the same shows for our group and specialty restaurant reservations will be taken at our Welcome Aboard meeting. Prefer to do your own thing? Make your own individual dinner and show reservations in advance at www.NCL.com.
**Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as an “STI Ambassador” to coordinate the first day’s activities. Last year we had over 50 and expect the same again.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.
Cruise Departs from Miami, Florida: Saturday, February 11, 2017
Cruise Ends in Miami, Florida: Saturday, February 19, 2017
OPTIONAL SINGLES ONLY TOURS IN ST. THOMAS, TORTOLA & NASSAU –
Click Here for Website!
BOOK EARLY TO GET THE LOWEST FARES
Please schedule your flight to arrive in Miami before 12:00 p.m. on February 11 and depart after 12:00 p.m. on February 18.
Itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line without compensation. Singles Travel International is not responsible for the consequences of any changes.
Once you make your online reservation, an STI reservation specialist will contact you to review and recommend additional services. Depend on them for assistance with airfare, proper protection, pre and post tour services. Once that step is complete, you will receive a final invoice from us confirming your reservation details.
READ your invoice and the FAQ page very carefully and advise if any changes need to be made.
Next, say hello to your fellow travelers on the chat!
Click Here! for your “Final Vacation Details & Meetup Information” including transportation and how to meet up with the group. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
The cruise departs from Miami on February 11, 2017 and ends in Miami on February 18, 2017. Therefore the cruise is 7 nights/8 days.
Come early, have peace of mind, get out of the cold and get the party started. Add our 1 night Miami package to your cruise.
A deposit is due at time of reservation. Refer to the Price and Options tab for the amount. Final payment is due in our office by October 28, 2016. A reminder will be emailed to you 7 days prior to due date and your card will automatically be charged. If you make a reservation after October 28, full payment will be automatically charged at time of reservation and penalties will apply for cancellation after this date.
**Money Saving Tip:**
While onboard your current cruise, make a reservation for the next cruise and earn valuable shipboard credits ranging from $50 – $200 USD. You may select one of our future sailings from the list provided by our Travel Director/Concierge, make the reservation onboard and Singles Travel International will pick up your reservation when you return home. See the Future Cruise Sales representative aboard your next cruise for details and to make your reservation.
Yes. All cancellations must be made in writing to Singles Travel International and are subject to per person penalties as follows:
– After deposit and at anytime of cancellation, a minimum charge of $75.00 plus credit card charges will apply in addition to other penalties listed below.
– Between October 28-November 25, 2016 – 25% penalty applies.
– Between November 26-December 12, 2016 – 50 % penalty applies.
– After December 12, 2016 any cancellations or “no-shows” – 100% penalty.
Note that if you elect to take a roommate and he/she cancels after our cut off date, we will do everything to find a new match. However, if no match is found, the difference in cost for a single cabin/room is the responsibility of the guest who cancels. No refund will be given to the guest who cancels, regardless of cruise or tour company policy as stated above. Singles Travel International is not responsible for costs related to cancellations after our cut off date.
REVISED 1/1/16 PER NEW NCL POLICY
In order to accommodate singles from all over the world, our tours and cruises are priced as land/cruise only. Therefore, airfare is additional. Singles Travel International is a licensed ticketing agency and oftentimes has low negotiated fares.
If you plan to arrange your own flights, make sure to arrive in Miami before 12:00 p.m. on February 11 and depart after 12:00 p.m. on February 18.
Our cruise does not include airfare, transfers and extra hotel nights before and after the cruise. You are responsible for alcoholic beverages (except when included in STI events), meals not indicated in itinerary, incidentals such as laundry and phone calls, gratuities to STI staff ($10-$15 per day) and NCL crew members. NCL adds a mandatory $12 per person, per day gratuity to your shipboard account. Please advise your STI vacation specialist in advance if you’d like to add this charge to your final payment. You may also be charged a delivery fee, imposed by our vendors for special delivery of documents including international, expedited or paper documents.
Absolutely. But book early and take advantage of the new Solo Studios with no single supplement! If you miss out, not to worry, our site is so popular that we guarantee to find a roommate for you or the single cabin is on us! In order to take advantage of our offer, you must be paid in full by October 28, 2016. Of course, single cabins (non Studio) are available at an additional rate assessed by Norwegian Cruise Line. Even after the cut-off date, we get so many calls that finding a roommate is easy. So please let us know if you are interested when making your booking.
Our guarantee is based on the lowest, inside cabin share rate. If you opt for a higher category and we are unable to match in that category, you are responsible for the difference to move a member into your cabin to make a match. You may also opt to take your own cabin at that time for the single cabin rate. Assessments are made at final payment date, 90 days prior to departure.
Roommate matches are based on the same sex, general age range and smoking preference whenever possible, but not guaranteed. STI reserves the right to make any match up until day of cruising, including roommate changes once onboard for members who select the Share & Save option.
We highly recommend that our guests contact their roommates in advance. Booked members have access to our private online chat. Meet your roommate as well as the other members on your vacation. Singles Travel International makes every effort to accommodate requests, but does not guarantee the satisfaction or success of a roommate match. It’s the responsibility of the guest to contact his/her roommate and ask the appropriate questions.
Optional pre and post cruise/tour stays are not eligible for the guarantee. Chances are excellent that we’ll find you a match, but if no match found by 30 days prior to departure, member pays the single supplement.
Read more about Roommate Matching on our Frequently Asked Questions found at the Help Center.
STI offers a fun filled pre cruise package in Miami which allows our members to get a head start socializing and increases the odds that you won’t miss the boat! See the Price & Options Tab for details and to make your reservation. If not taking our package, we’ll meet you onboard the ship and meeting details will be provided in your final document email posted here 10-14 days prior to departure.
Singles Travel International is a vacation event company that plans singles events and markets our events at our expense to create a “singles only” experience. We do not allow guests to join the group unless the reservation has been made by STI. Our policy is firm for tours and cruises, as well as pre and post trip hotel stays. Members and friends that “show up” will not be allowed to participate without paying an equivalent fee to the rest of the group that made the reservation with STI. Your credit card on file will automatically be charged.
Join our fun pre-cruise stay at the Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport
for 1 night before your cruise.
**Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport**
950 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
Click on the Price and Options tab of our site to reserve your space. Note that guests must make the reservation with STI in order to participate in group activities in Miami. If our site shows unavailable, please call us first. Bookings made directly do not qualify and fees will apply to join group activities.
Please contact your preferred carrier directly to make your reservation. If Singles Travel International issues a promotional economy fare, granting of frequent flyer credit is entirely at the airline’s discretion. If the flights are eligible, to ensure you earn frequent flyer credit from the airline, give your frequent flyer account number when you check in for your flights. In addition, save your boarding passes and the passenger receipt from your airline ticket. You may need to submit these to the airline (not to Singles Travel International) to claim any credit allowed.
Transportation between the airport and ship is not included in the price. We would be happy to arrange round-trip transportation for you at an additional rate of $26 each way (subject to increase at any time before final payment is made) in Miami. Please schedule your flight to arrive in Miami before 12:30 p.m. on February 11 and depart after 12:30 p.m. on February 18.
If you plan to take advantage or our pre cruise package at the Hilton in Miami, there is no hotel shuttle The best way to transfer is via taxi. The rate is approximately $40-$50 with moderate traffic and should take about 20-25 minutes.
Embarkation and cabin check-in is at 12 p.m. Plan to arrive early in order to take advantage of getting to know the ship and check in with Singles Travel International Concierge.
Yes. We have partnered with Shore Trips to provide pre-booked and pre-confirmed excursions in each port -of -call. Our tours are offered so that you may share your cruise experience with other members of our group, as they are exclusive to our members. In addition, once you make your reservations, you won’t have to spend any more time trying to figure out what to do every day!
Every tour is pre-booked and pre-confirmed. Booking our excursions also allows you to spend your time leisurely on board the ship. You will be sitting by the pool while others are in the shore excursion lines waiting to book. Our prices are competitive and well worth booking.
The Shore Trips site is easy to use. First, CREATE AN ACCOUNT and you may do this by going to website. Once you have created an account and signed in, click on the word FIND YOUR GROUP, then “1 STI-CARIBBEAN ESCAPE 50+”to see the excursions that are being offered for our cruise. A full page description is available if you click on the title of each tour.
Note that all Shore Trips tours are non-refundable once booked unless we find a replacement for you. We recommend that you make your reservations as soon as possible to avoid the disappointment of finding out that the tour you wanted has sold out. In order not to incur an additional $10.00 fee all tours must be booked 48 hours prior to departure.
Of course not. You will be pleased to find out that nearly 90% of our guests on every cruise sign up and have never met anyone before joining the group. In 22 years, we have perfected the singles cruise experience. It is paramount that our guests meet each other right away and have opportunities to mingle every day. From the moment you board the ship, our STI Travel Directors are waiting to meet you at our Hospitality Suite. Our first evening begins with a private, welcome aboard party followed by daily activities both onboard the ship as well as in each port. We dine together each evening in an open seating arrangement so that you have a chance to meet as many people as possible.
This cruise is reserved exclusively for members 50 years and older. We generally have a ratio of 60/40, women to men. As a travel club, matchmaking is not our focus. Ages listed on our page are not restricted. They are simply used as a guideline. We offer an opportunity for single travelers to see the world in the company of other singles and do not guarantee ratios or ages.
Use our community features to meet and mingle before you go, review profiles, post a chat message or send a direct email (limit 4 per day).
As our newest ship, Norwegian Escape combines the most magnificent amenities Norwegian has to offer with The Waterfront, an innovative, industry-first open-air promenade designed to connect guests with the ocean like no other cruise line. Indulge in 28 dining options, experience the thrill of of five water slides, and three levels of action-packed activities in the sports complex including ropes and bocce ball. The excitement and entertainment continues with two new restaurants from Iron Chef Jose Garces. Closer to paradise with two quintessential Jimmy Buffett venues: Margaritaville at Sea and the 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar. Closer to the spotlight with Broadway hits like After Midnight and Million Dollar Quartet. With plenty of new discoveries, you can do what makes you happiest, whenever you please.
To see more exciting videos and photos as well as descriptions of cabins, visit http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/escape/overview.
The Norwegian Escape Studios break the mold of traditional cruising again – with a truly innovative approach to solo guest accommodations. You’ll experience a thoughtful, contemporary design, a comfortable layout, and best of all, pricing tailored to you. You’ll also enjoy exclusive key card access to the Studios Lounge: your own private spot to meet up with friends, have coffee or make plans for the day.
**In Stateroom: **
– Full-size bed – so feel free to stretch out
– Private access to the Studios Complex & Studio Lounge
– Innovative bathroom design – separate sink and shower provide more personal space
– Window to the corridor – you see out but others can’t see in
– 100 sq ft of space also includes unique storage areas, flat screen TV and a desk
For more info, http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/escape/staterooms/2/studio
Yes, there are hairdryers in each cabin. Electrical current is 110, which is the US standard. If sharing a cabin, we recommend bringing along a power strip so that you both may recharge phones, cameras and add additional items such as a curling iron.
All meals are served either buffet style in a restaurant located on an open deck such as the pool deck or full service in the main dining room at set times referred to as early and late (or first and second) seating. Singles Travel International hosts the Breakfast Club each morning in one of the 2 locations, which are determined via your STI Travel Director/Concierge once onboard and advised to you each day via our Daily STI Program. We reserve a number of group tables in the main dining room for dinner any time between 6:30-7:30 p.m. using a round robin seating plan. Our STI Concierge Team will advise group dining times in the STI Daily Program provided each day of our cruise.
Take advantage of over 16 themed bars and a la carte, specialty restaurants in which to dine and play. Reservations for SPECIALTY DINNERS are generally from 7:30-8 p.m. Singles Travel International will provide a Singles Only Dining & Show Schedule in advance and members may sign up on the NCL site before the cruise. Signing up early ensures that you will be guaranteed a chance to enjoy these restaurants in the company of other singles, once onboard the ship. Charges ranging from $10 to $35 apply to many themed restaurants and will be charged at the time of booking.
Yes and be sure to confirm that your passport is current and will be valid at least six months (August 20, 2017) after your departure. If you do not have one or need a new one, contact the State Department Passport Office in your area immediately or visit http://www.travel.state.gov/. We recommend that you also make copies of your passport, driver’s license, photo identification card and/or birth certificate in case of loss, and carry them with you on your trip separate from your passport.
There is no baggage limit onboard ship. Remember that Studios are 100 square feet, so storage space is limited.
Currently, most airlines will allow you to check two bags, weighing 50 pounds each, for a fee. In addition you may carry-on one bag plus a personal item such as a purse or briefcase. Please check with your air carrier for up-to-the minute regulations and fees for checked baggage.
The average daytime temperatures for the Caribbean vary from upper 70s to mid 80s.
Freestyle Cruising is not too dressy, not too casual. We call it “resort casual”; you’ll call it being on holiday. When you’re ready for dinner, it’s collared shirts and pants or nice jeans for men. Slacks or jeans, dresses, skirts and tops are perfect for women. If you want to dress up and add a little glamour when you dine out, go for it. STI members generally add a little class to any venue! Swimwear, T-shirts and shorts are not allowed in the restaurants after 5:30 p.m. An exception will be made with respect to shorts in the buffet and outdoor restaurants. Presentable jeans may be worn in restaurants in the evenings with the exception of a designated “dress up” restaurant. Daytime wear is casual and comfortable for touring/shopping. As the temperatures are warm in the Caribbean, you’ll prefer summer wear.
There really isn’t a “formal” night on NCL. They call it Norwegian’s Night Out and our group dresses a bit better than the rest of the crowd, but it isn’t mandatory. NCL does not promote it as formal, they are strictly “Freestyle” which means, dress up if you want, but if not, that’s ok too. Having a fancy dress or suit along just in case you need it is a good idea, but absolutely optional.
STI hosts a Valentine’s Party as well as 1-2 other themed happy hours, so be prepared with your own costume if you wish to participate. In addition, we’ll have an STI T-shirt decorating contest. Create your idea and bring your own supplies. Theme nights are announced at approximately 60 days prior to departure and are subject to change at any time.
Packing Tips: Take only what you need; don’t over pack. Save room for souvenirs and purchases. Pack flat and full to avoid wrinkling. Bring wardrobe basics; mix and match around one or two colors. Don’t pack anything valuable, fragile or perishable. Label your luggage with an outside tag, and place an identification card inside each suitcase.
– Essential Items: We highly recommend that you bring the following items.
– A good, comfortable pair of broken-in walking shoes for touring.
– Leather sole shoes for dancing and dance lessons.
– Tevas or other for water sport activities.
– A pair of shoes for restaurants (loafers, sandals, etc).
– Collapsible umbrella and/or lightweight raingear.
– Ladies may wish to bring an evening wrap, and gentlemen a nicer jacket for evening wear.
– Sunglasses, sun block, sun hat or visor.
– Toiletries: all your daily essentials.
– Prescription medications: sufficient supply for the entire trip plus legible written prescription in case of loss. Keep medications in their original, labeled container. Always pack your medications in your carry-on bag!
– Eyeglasses, contacts, contact lens solution. You may want to bring along a written prescription for your eyewear in case of loss.
– Over the counter medications: cold remedy, aspirin/pain reliever, antacid/stomach upset remedy, Band-Aids, Neosporin or other anti-bacterial medication.
– Travel alarm clock with illuminated face, especially for guests in an inside cabin.
– Small, Swiss Army type utility knife. Remember to pack this in your checked luggage!
– Travel journal/notepad and reading material.
– Home address book for sending postcards. A useful tip to avoid bringing your entire address book is to pre-write names and addresses of people to whom you want to send postcards on sheets of self-adhesive labels. It saves time and space in your luggage.
– Small, basic sewing kit with a few extra buttons. Remember to pack scissors in your checked bag!
– Photography Equipment: Bring a sufficient supply of film and extra batteries. If you are bringing a digital camera, you should bring extra memory chips.
Travel Insurance is available through Travel Guard and in addition to direct access immediately upon completing your purchase, you will receive a quote from Travel Guard regarding travel insurance after reserving your vacation. If you have any questions, Travel Guard professional, expert agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us, if you have not received your quote within 3 days.
The currency used throughout our cruise is the US Dollar. Your credit card will be accepted to settle your bill onboard the Escape as well as in major shops and restaurants ashore. All onboard purchases are billed with a guest check and added to your personal shipboard account. At the end of the cruise, you will receive a total bill, which may be paid with cash or charged to a credit card. If you are sharing with another guest, no worries. You will each receive a separate statement which may be reviewed at any time on your interactive TV in the cabin.
No inoculations are required for travel to Caribbean and Mexico. The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommends updating all routine booster shots for travel almost anywhere. In addition, we suggest that you have a physical check-up before your trip, and discuss the type of trip in which you are participating with your physician.
You and your physician may access much more, very detailed health information for travelers (including tips on staying healthy while traveling) on the CDC website, cdc.gov. Click their “Traveler’s Health” link or call toll-free 24-hours at 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636).
Your Final Vacation Details & Meetup Information document will be posted to the FAQ tab for this trip 14 days prior to departure and will include phone contact numbers for each hotel listed in your daily itinerary, as well as how to contact the ship. We suggest you leave a copy of this with your family.
The Escape has computer terminals you may rent by the hour at the Internet Café. You may also telephone, telex, radiogram or fax to anywhere in the world and be billed at applicable ship-to-shore rates. NCL guests may also be contacted on our ships by calling 1.888.NCSHIPS (1.888.627.4477) from the USA. For the rest of the world, please dial 1.732.335.3280. When guests are contacted with the ship via satellite, they may be reached directly, if they are in their stateroom. If not, a message about the incoming call will be delivered to their stateroom and then they may call back to the shore via satellite.
NCL guests may also make and receive calls, send and receive text messages and read emails on their own cell phones and mobile devices just as they do on land when the ship is at sea with the Freestyle Cellular Service. Check with your phone carrier for rates.
For a one-time fee of $7.95, purchase unlimited text and data while aboard the Escape to communicate with other members of our group who have downloaded the app, as well as your STI Concierge.
Access on-demand information and real-time services, including: Folio Review, General Information, such as Onboard Services, Spa Services, and Shopping, Daily Activities Highlights, Cruise Rewards Information & more!
Download today from the Apps store via your 3G/4G provider. Then look for the ship’s Wi-Fi network by searching Norwegian_Internet_Escape. Enable Wi-Fi and switch to Airplane Mode using your phone “settings”. Follow the steps to register.
• Messenger/Phone Features with Other Guests during your cruise (Nominal One-Time Fee During Cruise)
• Phone Calling with Family and Friends Back Home (Nominal Per Minute Fee During Cruise)
How to download from your smart phone and all information is available at http://www.ncl.com/downloads/iconcierge.
Our office is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. In an emergency after hours, please contact Tammy Weiler at 815-715-6998.
All countries you will visit have laws against the purchase and export of certain items, including antiquities, national cultural property and certain animal products, especially endangered species (ivory, rhino horn, tortoise shell, coral, feathers, etc.). Additionally, the United States has laws prohibiting the import of certain items, which include many of the same things. You face having your purchase confiscated and/or heavy fines for exporting or importing prohibited items.
On return to the U.S., your baggage is subject to search by U.S. Customs. Currently, you are permitted to bring back $800 of goods duty free. Persons aged 21 or over may also bring in one liter of liquor and one carton of cigarettes. If you plan to purchase a lot of souvenirs or expensive items, it is important to retain all purchase receipts. However, please note that U.S. Customs may not accept a receipt as true cost if it seems unusually low for the estimated value of the item. You may access the regulations and restrictions governing US Customs on their official website, click here to learn more.
Want to chat with members on this trip? Book now to join the conversation!
Meet Your STI Concierge
After more than 15 years in the travel industry, in 2012 I joined the Singles Travel International team. I have enjoyed escorting groups around the globe and I am always ready for adventure! My hobbies besides traveling, include kayaking, fishing, and just being outdoors with my family. I look forward to the opportunity to show you the world!
Step 1: Accommodations
Step 2: Accommodation Payment Options
Step 3: Options & Excursions
(Select as many as you would like. These can be purchased after booking)
Step 4: Complete
Click the button below to continue through the checkout process. Thank you for your interest!