March 18, 2011 to March 29, 2011
One of the greatest achievements of the 20th century, the Panama Canal remains an engineering marvel and one of the world's most vital trade routes. Transiting the Panama Canal is a traveler's "must do" adventure!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Panama Canal Cruise for Boomers Plus
To set eyes on her sleek outline, with her distinctive black and red livery, is to recognize the Queen Victoria instantly as the latest Classic Cunarder, a unique marriage of heritage and innovation.
Upon embarking, you will encounter the dramatic three-tier Grand Lobby, whose magnificent staircase and eye-catching artwork offers a lavish taste of life aboard. Walk around the ship and you'll see elaborate chandeliers adorn the Queens Room double height ceiling to enhance its calm grandeur.
Elegant and stylish, every public room will create a unique ambience where Cunard's renowned White Star Service will continue to surpass expectations.
This exciting "Baby Boomers" journey to the Panama Canal dubbed "the crossroads of the world" is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Ninety years after its completion, this link between two great oceans is as vital and vibrant as ever. It is also one of the greatest testaments to good old-fashioned Yankee ingenuity that the world has ever seen. Check out our photo album to view our other "Baby Boomers" cruises.
Inclusive Features of Our Cruise:
- VALUE PACKAGE: Optional 1 Night Stay in Ft. Lauderdale prior to our cruise at the Bahia Mar on the beach! (See Price & Options Tab for Details)
- 11 Nights Spacious Stateroom Accommodations in an Inside, Ocean View or Deluxe Balcony (155 - 513 sq. ft.)
- Gourmet Cuisine Created by Executive Chef Jean Marie Zimmerman in the Britannia Dining Room
- 4 Alternative Restaurants: Todd English's Mediterranean Restaurant ($30), Lido, Golden Lion Pub and The Courtyard
- Cunard Royal Spa and Fitness Centre (Fitness centre is complimentary)
- Ballroom Dancing Lessons- Brush up on your Waltz, Tango or Samba (offered daytime in the Queens Room)
- Connexions Internet Centre and Interactive TV in your Stateroom with 24 Hour Internet Access (fee)
- Library - Decorated in Beautiful Mahogany, Offering over 6,000 Titles
- Royal Court Theater Featuring Brilliantly Staged Musical Productions and Theater Performances by Actors from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Royal Arcade - Shopping Centre Inspired by London's Royal Arcade
- Winter Garden - Elegant Conservatory with Retractable Roof
- Bars and Lounges - Cafe Carinthia, Chart Room, Churchill's Cigar Lounge, Commodore Club, Golden Lion, Hemispheres, Mid Ship Lounge and the Queens Room
- Empire Casino with Craps, Slots, Blackjack, Roulette & Poker
Exclusive Singles Travel Features:
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES OF $585.14 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARES
- WELCOME ABOARD - ICE BREAKER PARTY - OPEN BAR
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB EACH NIGHT BEFORE DINNER (drinks optional)
- PREFERRED RESERVATIONS FOR DINNER AT TODD ENGLISH
- HIGH TEA IN THE QUEENS ROOM
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP - Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, Backstage Theater, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain, Dine with the Officers and Learn the Secrets of the Queen Victoria
- OPTIONAL SINGLES ONLY TOURS IN EVERY PORT - Click Here for Website!
- SINGLES TRAVEL GROUP SEATING IN THE BRITANNIA DINING ROOM
- FAREWELL PARTY
- Private and Secure Chat Reserved Exclusively for Members on Your Vacation
- SPECIAL ATTENTION FROM EXPERIENCED SINGLES TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL TOUR DIRECTOR*
*Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as a leader to coordinate the first day's activities.
Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.