September 29, 2009 to October 8, 2009
Many of us spend our time counting the minutes to our next vacation; when we will leave our work behind. But for some, working on vacation is far more rewarding than sitting on a beach sipping cocktails. It's not the kind of work that comes from your laptop, but the kind that comes from your heart, a volunteer vacation.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Thailand Volunteer Vacation
Engage in an unforgettable learning experience and give back to the local community by volunteering in Thailand. We will assist at a local orphanage for victims of the Tsunami. In addition, enjoy exciting tours as well as plenty of free time in exotic Bangkok and Phuket.
WILL YOU BE ONE OF THE FORTUNATE SINGLES TO HELP THE LESS FORTUNATE CHILDREN OF THAILAND?
Inclusive Features of Our Tour:
- 9 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Visits with Exciting Tours of Bangkok and the Stunningly Serene Southwest Coast of Thailand
- Personally Make a Difference by Volunteering at a Children’s Orphanage
- Carbon Offsetting for your International Flight
- $165 Donation to the Orphanage
- 9 Breakfasts (B); 5 Lunches (L) and 1 Dinner (D)
- Round-trip Flights between Bangkok and Phuket - additional $159(must be purchased with your trip)
- Optional Excursions Include James Bond & Khai Island by Speedboat and Shopping in Bangkok (See Itinerary Tab for Details)
- Company of Like Minded Singles Looking for Adventure and Just a Little More out of a Vacation.
- and Private Online Chat Exclusive to Members Reserved on this Tour
- Royal Grand Palace
- Chao Phraya River and the Quiet Klongs (Canals)
- Royal Barge Museum
- Wat Arun
- Wat Po
- Volunteer Program:
Thailand’s #1 Attraction and Most Important Landmark. View the “Emerald Buddha”.
Ride in Thailand’s Traditional Long-Tail Boat.
View the Beautiful Barges Used by the King for Special Occasions.
View the Magnificent Temple of Dawn.
Bangkok’s Oldest Temple, the Home of the “Reclining Buddha” and the First School of Medicine and Thai Massage (Thailand’s First University).
Bangkok – Phuket – Khao Lak:
Day at Leisure Before Our Flight to from Bangkok to Phuket (additional $159).
4 Days at the Orphanage for our Volunteer Project with Children Orphaned by the Tsunami Program. At this inspiring orphanage set up after the tsunami, we’ll participate in a number of activities to assist the permanent caregivers by relieving them of their day-to-day workload as well as getting to know the sweet, innocent children, interacting with them via games, arts and crafts, excursions and speaking to them to improve their English language skills.
We have limited space for 15 guests. We encourage you to sign up early in order to take advantage of this opportunity to make a difference on your vacation.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.