December 27, 2009 to January 3, 2010
Ring in the New Year in grand style! With coconut palms, sandy beaches, vibrant cities and tranquil coves, the Caribbean Islands offer endless possibilities.
What better way to start off the New Year than aboard the hottest new luxury ship in the Caribbean?
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Luxury New Years Eve 09
According to our President, Tammy Weiler, the newest "star" in the Celebrity fleet rivals our favorite, the QM2! Inspired by the Bellagio and Wynn luxury hotels in Las Vegas, this ship is hot! Join us on the new Celebrity Solstice and discover a refined level of elegance in a country club atmosphere with attentive service for which Celebrity and STI are renowned. Celebrate with other upscale singles to ring in the New Year in style!
"First impressions of the ship? In a word, 'wow!' The design of the ship is exquisite, with space after space that makes you gasp with surprise and amazement." - Gene Sloan, USA Today
Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- Optional Pre Cruise Party Packages in Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Nights Aboard Celebrity's Solstice
- Treat yourself and upgrade to Celebrity's "Concierge Class" - This is a new category of stateroom to help enhance your cruise experience. There are over 50 amenities for you enjoy. Click here for details!
- Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity for cell phones
- Full-size, flat-screen TVs in every stateroom
- Sumptuous Meals Daily in the Grand Epernay Dining Room
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- 3 Pools and 2 Whirlpools
- Sporting Options Include: Jogging Track, Table Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Fortunes Casino with Slots, Blackjack, Roulette & Poker
- Champagne Bar, Ensemble Lounge and Michael's Club
- The Emporium Featuring Shopping, Entertainment and More
- Captain's Complimentary Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
Impressive New Features of Solstice:
- Nightlife abounds with Cellar Masters (Wine Bar with Sommelier), Quasar (High-Tech Disco), Crush (The Ultimate South Beach Martini Bar) and Sky Observation Lounge (Chic Live Entertainment & Dancing)
- Corning Glass Museum with three resident "gaffers" -- glassblowing artists -- conducting live glassmaking demonstrations, lectures and workshops in a custom-designed outdoor studio
- Country Club Atmosphere at the 1/2 acre Lawn Club with Putting Green, Croquet and Bocce Ball
- Aqua Spa with Elemis Shop & State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- State-of-the-Art Show Lounge (The Celebrity Theatre), with Broadway, Las Vegas Review and Cirque De Soleil Style Productions
- Over $6 Million of Artwork
- Alternative Restaurants to Include: Murano(gourmet), Tuscan Grille (Italian), Silk Harvest (Asian), Cafe al Bacio & Gelateria Bistro on 5 (24 hour crepes, sandwiches)
Exclusive Singles Travel Features:
- PORT CHARGES AND GOVERNMENT FEES (WORTH OVER $250) ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- OPTIONAL "SINGLES TOURS" IN EVERY PORT Click Here for Access to our Tours!
- WELCOME ABOARD - ICE BREAKER PARTY - COMPLIMENTARY DRINK
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, 70s Dance Party, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain and Dine with the Officers.
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) - Themes include: Meet My Pet, Dress Like the Locals and Cabin Crawl
- CLUB STI: OUR VERSION OF THE HOSPITALITY DESK WITH A FUN AND CASUAL ATMOSPHERE.
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING (LATE - 8:30 p.m.) IN THE DINING ROOM
- NEW YEARS EVE PARTY WITH COMPLIMENTARY CHAMPAGNE
- FAREWELL PARTY
- SPECIAL ATTENTION FROM EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL, SINGLES TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL TOUR DIRECTORS*
- GREAT TIMES WITH OTHER SINGLES!
*We are pleased to announce that Mary Delia Allen will be our onboard travel director/concierge for this cruise.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.