April 11, 2013 to April 14, 2013
SOLD OUTThis song'll put anyone in a good mood. Especially in New Orleans, the FEEL GOOD city! If you are a music (and tasty food) lover, then the French Quarter Festival is for you! Our award-winning, four-day fest showcases local musicians on 20 stages throughout the "Quarter".
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About New Orleans Music Festival
New Orleans is synonymous with indulgence. Few American cities pack in so much food, music, nightlife, and history. Culture is the city's calling card, and the best way to experience it is to dive right in!
The award-winning French Quarter Festival is Louisiana's largest free music event, a four-day local music showcase scattered throughout the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana. There are music performances on 20 stages. The community festival also features the "World's Largest Jazz Brunch," which are the festival food booths (90!) operated by some of New Orleans finest restaurants, open throughout the festival weekend.
Inclusive Features of our Musical Weekend :
- Unlimited Music of Every Genre from Gospel to Jazz, from Funk to Classical, from Cajun & Zydeco to Brass Band. Customize Your Schedule Here (2013 schedule pending, but get the App today)
- 3 Nights Accommodations at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Downtown New Orleans , Centrally Located in the Heart of Downtown New Orleans, Near the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, Harrah's Casino and all Major New Orleans Attractions! Ranked #25 of 146 hotels in New Orleans by Trip Advisor.
- Bright Side Breakfast Daily (3) at our Hotel including Waffles, Hot and Cold Cereal, Bread and Muffins, Bagels, Fresh Fruit, Coffee, Juice, Milk and Tea
- 1 Dinner and 1 Lunch: Welcome Dinner at Dickie Brennan's Palace Cafe (Day 1) Cajun Buffet Lunch at Oak Alley Plantation (Day 2)
- Half-Day Tour on Day 2 Includes: The Garden District, Audubon Park, City Park and the Area Devastated by Hurricane Katrina. We'll Also Visit Oak Alley Plantation , the "Grande Dame" of Plantations, where we'll be Treated to a Cajun Buffet Lunch on the Grounds of this Beautiful Site. Our tour is half day to give you a taste for NOLA, but leaves enough time to enjoy FQ Fest!
- Day 3 Offers Plenty of Free Time to Explore the Mysteries and Excitement of New Orleans.
- Optional Excursions: Mississippi Riverboat Cruise, Swamp Tour and Cajun Cooking Demo Class
- Baggage Handling at the Hotel
- Hotel Taxes
- Special Attention from Experienced, Professional Singles Travel Director*
- Private and Secure Chat Reserved Exclusively for Members on Your Vacation - Topics Include Share a Ride, Optional Tours, My Favorite Music and Nawlins' Gourmet Eats to Assist Members in Coordinating Activities in Advance. Create your own Topic and have fun!
- Company of Other Singles
*Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as an “STI Ambassador” to coordinate the first day's activities.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios