October 13, 2011 to October 17, 2011
NEW LOW RATES! From Florida? Even Lower, ask us! Do you have a best girl friend, sister or female family member battling cancer of any kind? She needs you (family and friends) now more than ever. Having a goal or fun event on the horizon may be just what the doctor ordered.
Check out our video on Highlights Tab.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Girlfriend Cruise4Cause
Our Cruise4Cause helps a great organization and provides you and your girl friends a chance for a supportive, stress-free vacation getaway. Every reservation earns a $25 donation to The American Cancer Society (ACS).
The story began with our friend Michelle who was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She was scared and confused and needed support. She read books, consulted with local breast cancer groups, and looked at information online. But it was her best girlfriends that gave Michelle something to look forward to while going through chemotherapy. We cruised to the Bahamas for the best weekend ever; we laughed, cried, talked, ate, drank and loved in a way that can only happen with best friends, sisters, moms and daughters. Last year we had 49 signed up! Help us reach our goal of $2,500 for ACS.
Inclusive Features of our Girlfriend Cruise4Cause:
- 4 Nights Aboard Celebrity's Millenium
- Depart from Miami and visit Key West and Cozumel
- Key West: Devour delicious conch, shop, eat and drink on Duvall Street, hit Margaritaville on the way to the southernmost point of the USA
- Cozumel, Mexico: Tequila! Scuba, snorkel, shop or just plain beach it!
- Treat yourself and upgrade to Celebrity's "Concierge Class" - This is a new category of stateroom to help enhance your cruise experience. There are over 50 amenities for you enjoy. Click here for details!
- 6 Sumptuous Meals Daily in the Metropolitan Restaurant and the Ocean Grill
- Sleep in! Complimentary 24-Hour Room Service
- Bask in the sun at the Riviera Pool and Relax in the whirlpool or Solarium
- State-of-the-Art Show Lounge with Modern Broadway and Las Vegas Style Shows (FREE)
- Pamper yourself with a “Girls Day” at the Aqua Spa & Fitness Center (fees apply)
- Stay Fit with a Jogging Track and Fitness Center with Pilates, Yoga and Spinning Classes
- Earn Money for Shopping at the Fortunes Casino with Slots, Blackjack, Roulette & Poker
- Themed bar and lounges including Champagne Bar, Rendezvous Lounge and Michael's Club
- Captain's Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
- Optional Pre-Cruise Stay at Avalon Hotel located on Miami Beach. Come in a day early and enjoy Miami with other members of the group!
Exclusive Singles Travel Features:
- $25 donation to ACS (The American Cancer Society) for every individual reservation – bring 10, donate $250!
- All gratuities, port charges, government fees and fuel surcharges (worth over $219) ARE INCLUDED in our Fare!
- OPTIONAL "Girls-Only Tours" in every port - Click Here for Website!
- Welcome Aboard Pool Deck Bon Voyage Party
- Happy Hour Club (Drinks Optional)
- Girlfriends-Only Seating (LATE - 8:30 p.m.) in the Dining Room
- Farewell Party
- Special Attention from Singles Travel International Travel Director, Tammy W
- Great Times You will Cherish Forever!
*Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Note that for this cruise, it is not mandatory to be single. All are welcome.