July 8, 2008 to July 15, 2008
Do you like to dance? Do you enjoy the finer things in life? Join Michael Katz, STI Travel Director and professinal dancer on this luxurous, Transatlantic crossing from South Hampton to Paris!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Transatlantic Crossing on QM2
A Transatlantic Crossing is an exciting adventure waiting to happen! Think of your experience as 7 days at a luxury spa resort with no interruptions. What a perfect way to relax and unwind from your hectic daily routine. Our onboard tour director will keep you as busy as you'd like with special events for the members of our group, including dance lessons every day and dancing nightly to a full orchestra in the largest ballroom at sea, the Queens Room aboard QM2.
Singles Travel International invites you to join us on the legendary Transatlantic Crossing from New York to France. Since July 4, 1840, royalty, dignitaries, film stars and great business magnates have made the journey, practically a rite of passage among the privileged. Imagine the excitement of departing from New York, passing the Statue of Liberty as you set out to sea. We're off to enjoy 7 full days at sea to experience the grandest vessel afloat. You'll be delighted with the amenities on the Queen Mary 2. Our cruise vacation includes all our gourmet meals created by chef, Daniel Boulud, spectacular shows and theater performances by actors from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, optional treatments at the Canyon Ranch Spa, sipping champagne at the first ever, Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar, stargazing at the first seagoing planetarium and 8 alternative restaurants!
Inclusive Features of Our Cruise:
- VALUE PACKAGE: Optional 2 Night Stay in Paris after our cruise at the luxurious Paris Hilton - Includes Hotel Accommodations for 2 Nights, Transportation from the port to the Hotel and from the Hotel to Paris Airport and Baggage Handling
- VALUE PACKAGE: Optional 1 Night Stay in New York at the Waldorf Astoria - Includes Hotel Accommodations for 2 Nights, Transportation from the port to the Hotel and from the Hotel to Paris Airport and Baggage Handling
- 7 Nights Spacious Stateroom Accommodations in an Inside, Oceanview, In-Hull Balcony or Deluxe Balcony Cabin (155 - 269 sq. ft.)
- Gourmet Cuisine Created by Celebrity Chef Daniel Boulud in the Britannia Dining Room
- 7 Alternative Specialty Restaurants such as Master Chef Todd English's Mediterranean Restaurant ($30), Asian Cuisine at Lotus, Italian Specialties at La Piazza, British Style Carvery, The Boardwalk Cafe, Golden Lion for Traditional Pub Fare and King's Court Buffet
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub Offering Optional Treatments
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Royal Court Theater Featuring Brilliantly Staged Musical Productions and Theater Performances by Actors from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar, Sir Samuels Wine Bar and G32 Dance Club, Panoramic Views from Commodore Jazz Club
- Empire Casino with Craps, Slots, Blackjack, Roulette & Poker
- Stargaze at the First Seagoing Planetarium
- Interactive TV in your Stateroom with 24 Hour Internet Access (fee)
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES OF $404.93 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARES
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
- PRIVATE STI DANCE LESSONS DAILY - LEARN SALSA, CHA CHA, MERENGE, WALTZ
- NIGHLTY DANCE PARTIES IN THE LARGEST BALLROOM AT SEA - THE QUEENS ROOM WITH FULL ORCHESTRA
- GENTLEMEN HOST DANCERS AVAILABLE EACH EVENING IN THE QUEENS ROOM AND G32 NIGHT CLUB
- WELCOME ABOARD - ICE BREAKER PARTY - OPEN BAR
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB EACH NIGHT BEFORE DINNER (drinks optional)
- PREFERRED RESERVATIONS FOR DINNER AT TODD ENGLISH
- HIGH TEA IN THE QUEENS ROOM
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP: Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, Backstage Theater, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain, Dine with the Officers and Learn the Secrets of the QM2
- COORDINATED SITE SEEING AND ACTIVITIES FOR OUR GROUP
- SINGLES TRAVEL GROUP SEATING IN THE BRITANNIA DINING ROOM
- FAREWELL PARTY
- SPECIAL ATTENTION FROM EXPERIENCED SINGLES TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL TOUR DIRECTOR & DANCE INSTRUCTOR MICHAEL KATZ FROM NEW YORK*
*We have reached our minimum of 20 guests and Michael Katz is our travel director. Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI.
Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.