June 7, 2008 to June 14, 2008
Experience Alaska’s wilder side when Singles Travel International goes to Alaska! We fly into Vancouver, Canada and board the Serenade of the Seas. While afloat we'll explore the exciting ports of call of Alaska's Inside Passage.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Alaska Cruise
Experience Alaska’s wilder side when Singles Travel International goes to Alaska! We fly into Vancouver, Canada and board the Serenade of the Seas. While afloat we'll explore the exciting ports of call of Alaska's Inside Passage. We begin with a scenic day of cruising the inside passage on our way to Icy Straight Point, where the largest Tlingit Indian settlement exists. Next the Hubbard Glacier (cruising) one of the most active glaciers in the world. You'll be able to view the breathtaking blue ice from almost anywhere on the ship. Then we visit Skagway, the Yukon Territory and home of the famous "White Pass Trail of '98. Our last port of call will be Juneau, the capital of Alaska. This former gold-mining town has bragging rights to some of Alaska's most spectacular scenery. The last day of the cruise will be spent at sea where you can share your experiences with the new friends that you've made at Singles Travel International!
If you go on your own, you're sure to be in a couples world! Cruise with us and you'll be surrounded by new friends. We help melt the ice with our own professional travel director who makes sure you have the best cruise vacation ever.
Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- VALUE PACKAGE: Optional 1 Night Stay in Vancouver at the Holiday Inn Express Vancouver - Reserve now and pay at check out! Rate includes hotel accommodations for 1 Night, tax is additional.*
- Visit Juneau, Skagway, Inside Passage, Hubbard Glacier and Icy Straight Point
- 7 Nights Aboard Serenade of the Seas
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main dining room
- Gourmet Chops and Portofino restaurants
- Themed bars and restaurants
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- Beautiful indoor solarium
- 2 pools and 2 jacuzzis
- State-of-the-Art Show Lounge
- ShipShape Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Casino Royal with slots, blackjack, roulette and poker
- Sports court with volleyball and basketball court
- Captains complimentary cocktail party and gala dinner
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES OF $369.19 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARES
- WELCOME ABOARD PARTY WITH OPEN BAR
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB - Meet for optional drinks every night before dinner
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING IN THE DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST CLUB
- FAREWELL PARTY
- OPTIONAL "SINGLES TOURS" IN EVERY PORT - Click Here for Website!
- Special Attention from Singles Travel International Director**
- Great Times with other Singles!
*Hotel reservations are based on availability and rates are subject to change. STI reserves a room with a credit card guarantee and our guests pay at checkout.
**We have reached our minimum of 20 guests and Mary Delia is the travel director for this sailing.
Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.