September 3, 2010 to September 6, 2010
Whether you are a jazz aficionado or don’t know Miles Davis from Fats Domino (unlikely!), a weekend in Chi-town will be the perfect ending to your summer. STI was born here and there is nothing like summer in our home town. Be our guest for the insider’s tour and best of all; you don’t have to go it alone.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Chicago Jazz Festival
Chicago is one of the most vibrant cities in the country with world famous architecture, fantastic sightseeing, incredible nightlife, gourmet restaurants, and you’ve heard this before, the friendliest people.
Here’s what our guests said about last year’s event:
"I’ve always come to Chicago for business, but never spent much time enjoying the city. I can’t believe what a great town this is!" - Bobbie H. - Ohio
"What a beautiful city, we can’t wait to come back again next year! - Margaret M.- New York
Inclusive Features of our Tour:
- 3 Nights, Peak Season, Deluxe Accommodations at The Fairmont Hotel, steps from Millennium Park, home of the 32nd Annual Jazz Festival
- Entry to Chicago’s 32nd Jazz Festival-Saturday and Sunday - 2010 Schedule
- Welcome to Chicago, 2-Hour Cruise on Lake Michigan with Heavy Hors d'oeuvres, Complimentary Drink and DJ
- Choose 1 of 3 Exciting New Tours: “The Untouchables, Chicago's Original Gangster Tour", "Chicago Movie Tour" or the "The Official River Cruise of the Chicago Architecural Foundation"
- After Dinner Party at a Popular "Rush Street" Club on Saturday Night with Complimentary Beer & Wine
- Farewell "Chicago Style" Pizza Party at Exchequer Lounge (Al Capone's old hangout) with Complimentary Beer & Wine
- OPTIONAL: Dine-Around on Saturday Night; STI Reserves Top Restaurants in Town for our Members
- OPTIONAL: House of Blues “Gospel Brunch” on Sunday Morning
- OPTIONAL: “Bike the Park/Lake” Tour (including Bike Rental) with Local Chicago Bicycle Enthusiast and Singles Travel International Member, James D.
- Hotel Taxes
- Experienced, Professional STI Travel Director
- Company of Other Single, Jazz Music Lovers while in Chicago
- Private Online Chat Accessible to Members on the Tour; Meet and Plan Before you Go
Live in Chicago? We’d love to have you with us too. You add a special touch and hey, you’re single, why not come out and meet some “cool” new people.
Locals Package for Members Living in Chicago: $209 for ALL EVENTS below (choose HOB or Bike Tour, not both) or purchase by event:
|Friday - Sept. 3||6:30 p.m.||2-Hour Cruise on Lake Michigan with Heavy Hors d'oeuvres, Complimentary Drink and DJ ($89)|
|Saturday - Sept. 4||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Choose 1 of 3 Exciting New Tours: “The Untouchables, Gangster Tour", "Chicago Movie Tour" or the "Chicago Architectural Tour" ($49)|
|Sunday - Sept. 5||9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||“Bike the Park/Lake” Tour with Jim D($35)|
|Sunday - Sept. 6||10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||House of Blues “Gospel Brunch” ($55)|
|Sunday - Sept. 6||12:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.||Chicago’s 31st Jazz Festival (included with Dinner at Exchequer)|
|Sunday - Sept. 6||8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.||Farewell Dinner with Open Bar (Beer & Wine)at Exchequer Lounge, Al Capone's old hangout! ($39)|
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI and the City of Chicago. Festival dates subject to change and STI is not responsible for the consequences of any changes made by the City of Chicago. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.