July 31, 2010 to August 6, 2010
Italy is too incredible to go alone! Enjoy the company of other singles while we visit Roman ruins, view Renaissance art, explore tiny villages and cruise the canals of Venice. We'll all indulge in the pleasures of la dolce vita: good food, good wine and great company!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Taste of Italy
Abbondanza! Abundance, more than expected, aptly describes our seven-day tour covering the most sought after cities and highlights of Italy. In addition to eating our way through the country with the best cuisine on the planet, we'll have a chance to sample local wines, drink Bellinis in Venice and savor more than one cappuchino at an outdoor cafe. But that's just the half of it.
We see it all, from St. Peter's Square, the Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum and the Forum in Rome to Michelangelo's David in Florence, and St. Mark's Basilica and Doges' Palace with the Bridge of Sighs in Venice. Local guides in each city thrill us with the fascinating history and stories about their homeland. Landscapes will dazzle us along scenic drives including the Tyrrhenian Coast, the Lombardian Planes, the flat Po area, the wooded Etruscan Apennine mountain range and Tuscany's Chianti wine country. We'll "blow" you away with a private boat ride in Venice and a glass blowers' demonstration. Return home a happy, new you, fulfilled by your latest adventure and already planning your return to Italy. Arrivederci!
Inclusive Features of Our Tour:
- 6 Nights First Class Hotel Accommodations.
- Visits with Tours in the Following Cities:
- ROME - Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing including headsets; visit St. Peter's Square and Basilica, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, Colosseum, and Roman Forum
- FLORENCE - Guided sightseeing including headsets; visit the cathedral, Michelangelo's David, and Signoria Square
- VENICE - Private boat ride; guided sightseeing including headsets; visit St. Marks Square and Basilica, Doges' Palace, and the Bridge of Sighs; glass blowers' demonstration
- CHIANTI COUNTRY - Panoramic drive
- 7 buffet breakfasts (BB); 1 three-course dinner (D), including a special welcome dinner with wine in Rome
- Company of Other Singles
*Singles Travel International has partnered with other singles vacation companies to assure that we have a diverse and large enough group to merit a travel concierge. At the time of introduction of this tour, we have committed to having a concierge on site. In the rare event that there are less than 20 guests, a frequent traveler of STI will serve as "ambassador" for the first day's activities in lieu of our travel concierge. In all cases, a professional local tour director will be with the group throughout the tour.
If you request space and are on a waitlist or have been advised that we are waiting to clear space, allow us the time to confirm before contacting another singles travel company offering the same tour. We are sharing the same space and duplicate requests create confusion.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.