June 14, 2009 to June 21, 2009
Alaska is the premier destination for adventure and eco-tourists seeking a personal connection with nature, wilderness and the local people. Join STI on this once in a lifetime cruise to beautiful Alaska!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Alaska Cruise Adventure
Alaska is a land of superlatives the biggest this, highest that and most of these, whether it's a world-record 97-pound, 4-ounce king salmon or a massive 20,320-foot-tall mountain (Mount McKinley), Alaska is all about unique, amazing sights!
For those who may wonder if there's life on Celebrity Mercury, we're here to tell you that there most definitely is. The newest of the Century-class of ships, Celebrity Mercury is equally as impressive, and not just in terms of visual appeal, but also in the vast array of world-class amenities and services that she offers. See our FAQ tab for all of her features.
Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- 7 Nights Aboard Celebrity's Mercury
- Verandah accommodations will enjoy Celebrity's "Concierge Class" - This is a new category of stateroom to help enhance your cruise experience. There are over 50 amenities for you enjoy. Click here for details!
- Ask about upgrading to Celebrity's "Concierge Class" - This is a new catagory of stateroom to help enhance your cruise experience. There are over 50 amenities for you enjoy. Click here for details!
- Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity for cell phones
- Full-size, flat-screen TVs in every stateroom
- Sumptuous Meals Daily in the Manhattan Restaurant
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- 2 Pools and 4 Whirlpools
- State-of-the-Art Show Lounge (The Celebrity Theatre)
- Aqua Spa & Fitness Center
- Sport Deck includes: Jogging Track, Table Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball
- Fortunes Casino with Slots, Blackjack, Roulette & Poker
- Champagne Bar, Rendez-Vous Lounge and Michael's Club
- The Emporium Featuring Shopping, Entertainment and More
- Captain's Complimentary Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
- Optional Pre Cruise Stay at Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Located Just Minutes from the Airport, Downtown Vancouver, and the Cruise Terminal With Complimentary Shuttle Service - Don't Miss the Boat! Come in a Day Early and Enjoy Vancouver, with Other Members of the Group!
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES (WORTH OVER $390) ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- OPTIONAL "SINGLES TOURS" IN EVERY PORT - Click Here for Website!
- WELCOME ABOARD - ICE BREAKER PARTY - COMPLIMENTARY DRINK
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, 70s Dance Party, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain and Dine with the Officers. ,
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) - Themes include: Meet My Pet.
- CLUB STI: OUR VERSION OF THE HOSPITALITY DESK WITH A FUN AND CASUAL ATMOSPHERE.
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING (LATE - 8:30 p.m.) IN THE DINING ROOM
- FAREWELL PARTY
- Special Attention from Singles Travel International Travel Director*
- Great Times with other Singles!
*We are pleased to announce that Michael Katz will be our onboard director. Pack your dance shoes!
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.