May 26, 2009 to June 2, 2009
ALL SINGLES RESORT AND NO EXTRA FEES FOR YOUR OWN ROOM!
Crete – the southernmost island in Europe has “everything”! Its bountiful variety of features includes mountain villages, long sandy beaches, rocky bays, beach-bar-boogie & nightlife.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Isle of Crete Rendez-Vous
Join us this Memorial Day for a most unusual international week of touring, exploring and gourmet dining on the magic Isle of Crete. In conjunction with several other international singles organizations we will be jointly sponsoring this unique singles getaway.
Our singles will come primarily from the United Kingdom and the U.S. so English will be the main language. This is a real opportunity to meet, socialize, vacation with and just have fun with other like-minded singles.
We have organized this trip to be a little less structured; although we will be offering a mix of fun, daily activities for you from which to choose. You select only those which appeal to you.
We will be staying in a beautiful hotel with incredible facilities including a gourmet dining room, 2 swimming pools, an outdoor Jacuzzi and sun terraces with sun beds. Singles Travel International has secured a very affordable rate for your own room for the stay.
Crete – the southernmost island in Europe has “everything”! Bathed in clear sunlight much of the year, the climate is one of the best in Europe. Among the varied options and scenic beauty are quiet coves, hidden long sandy beaches, rocky bays, clean, crystal clear seas, invigorating mountain villages, water sports and excellent nightlife that all reward the discerning world traveler. Wondrous moments, those memorable combinations of time & place that provide you with enriching experiences, are yours - here - when you explore the island.
There is a lot to do in Crete and much is near our hotel. The tennis courts and the beach are just across the road. A mini train is also adjacent to our hotel and will take you to various inland stops as well as places of interest including the lift to Plantanias village for shopping and fun. Within walking distance of the hotel, you will find a selection of tavernas, bars, supermarkets, shops and jewelry shops.
Inclusive Features of our Trip:
- 7 Nights SINGLE OCCUPANCY accommodations in a SUPERIOR ROOM at an intimate family owned, singles only hotel, where you are known by your first name on the very first day
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 6 (4 course) Dinners.
- Enjoy homemade Cretan cuisine, using mostly organic from the resorts garden and the local village
- Kettle tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms. Replenished daily
- Welcome cards and flower in rooms
- Welcome Reception
- Cooking demonstration on Friday with Mama Katerina
- A complimentary bottle of olive oil and a jar of olives from the families own olive groves
- Two pools and an outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Sun lounges and colorful gardens
- Airport Transfers
- Taxi on Call (at your own expense)
- Bus stop outside of hotel. Only 10 minutes to restaurants and nightlife.
- Provision of shared courtesy rooms on our day of departure
Exclusive Singles Travel Features:
- Your Own SUPERIOR ROOM for 7 Nights
- Visit of Chania including a Delicious Seafood Lunch hosted by Vassilis, the owner of the hotel - SPECIAL INCLUSION ONLY FOR STI GUESTS
- Visit Falasarna and Sfinari, the best beach on the island exclusively for our guests on Thursday. We'll enjoy turquoise waters, soft pink sand and breathtaking views. There is also a long fresh seafood lunch at a hidden beach Taverna. *
- Greek Night with Entertainment - SPECIAL INCLUSION ONLY FOR STI GUESTS - Bring your Greek God/Goddess Attire!
- Group Photo
- Expert and Professional Assistance
- Private and Secure Chat Reserved Exclusively for Members on Your Vacation
- Meet other single, like minded travelers who wish to socialize and make new, maybe even life long friends