March 9, 2009 to March 14, 2009
NO SINGLE SUPPLMENT!
England is loaded with cherished icons of past eras. But it also does modernity with a divine confidence and panache. Fashion, fine dining, clubbing and shopping. England's rates with the world's best.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About British Scottish Sampler
Inclusive Features of Our Tour:
- 6 Nights First Class Hotel Accommodations.
- Visits with Tours in the Following Cities:
- LONDON - Arrivals. Day at Leisure
- CAMBRIDGE - Visit Cambridge University
- YORK - Medieval City Walking Tour. York Minister
- JEDBURGH - Hadrian’s Wall. North Cumberland National Park. Jedburgh Abbey Ruins.
- EDINBURGH - House of Mary, Queen of Scots. Sir Walter Scott’s Abbotsford House. Dinner on the former Yacht Britannia (Optional). Visit “New Town” and “old Town”. Edinburgh Castle to view the Crown Jewels. Gretna Green. Lake District and Grasmere.
- CHESTER - Morning Walking Tour.
- STRATTFORD-UPON-AVON - Walking Tour to View the Roman Remains. Anne Hathaway’s Cottage. Shakespeare’s Birthplace. Cotswold Hills.
- 5 Breakfasts (BB); 2 Three-Course Dinners (D), Not Including an Optional Dinner on the Former Yacht Britannia
- Company of Other Singles
No minimum required for this tour. Our Solo Super Savers are winter departures that offer an excellent value and no single supplement (space limited). In the event that we have less than 20 guests, the tour may not be exclusively single and an STI director will not host. But that’s no reason not to take advantage of this incredible opportunity. A professional, local tour director will lead the program.
Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.