January 27, 2009 to February 10, 2009
A Perfect blend of natural beauty and culture, Australia and New Zealand offer a vast panorama of spectacular sights, natural wonders, cosmopolitan cities, historic towns, and friendly people.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About New Zealand Highlights Cruise
G'day Mate! Set sail from Sydney aboard Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas!
Exploring the incredible wonders of Australia and New Zealand is truly a once-in-a lifetime experience. A perfect blend of natural beauty, modern culture and some of the friendliest people on earth are all waiting to be discovered. We will visit ports in Sydney, Australia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand, Tauranga, New Zealand, Napier, New Zealand, Wellington, New Zealand, Christchurch, New Zealand, Dunedin, New Zealand, Dusky Sound, New Zealand, Doubtful Sound, New Zealand and Milford Sound, New Zealand. This is a can't miss itinerary. Join STI for this spectacular journey!
Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- 14 Nights Aboard Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas!
- Visit ports Sydney, Australia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand, Tauranga, New Zealand, Napier, New Zealand, Wellington, New Zealand, Christchurch, New Zealand, Dunedin, New Zealand, Dusky Sound, New Zealand, Doubtful Sound, New Zealand and Milford Sound, New Zealand!
- 6 Sumptuous Meals Daily in the Tides, Windjammer and Seaview Restaurants
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- Gourmet Chops Grille and Portofino Restaurants ($20)
- 2 Pools and 6 Jacuzzis
- State-of-the-Art Show Lounge
- ShipShape® Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Sport Deck with Rock Wall
- Casino Royale with Slots, Blackjack, Roulette & Poker
- Champagne Bar, Schooner Bar, and Safari Club
- Captain's Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES OF $522.27 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARES
- WELCOME ABOARD PARTY WITH OPEN BAR
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB - Meet for (Optional) Drinks Every Night Before Dinner
- FAREWELL PARTY
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING IN THE DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST CLUB
- NICKEL TOURS in Every Port (our own casual glimpse at the highlights)
- Special Attention from Singles Travel International Travel Director*
- Great Times with other Singles!
*Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as a leader to coordinate the first day's activities. Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI.
Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.