March 14, 2014 to March 24, 2014
1 Male/Male share available - Make an offer!The sea version of a safari. When I was a kid, I had a turtle named Hard Top and ever since then, I have always wanted to go to the Galapagos. Even after traveling the world, this experience was thrilling. My expectations are usually greater than the actual, this time the actual was better than the expectation.
Bambi R., Streamwood, IL
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Luxury Galapagos Cruise & Ecuador
Congratulations to Diane G, winner of our Galapagos Photo Contest. Credit for our close up tortoise goes to her. Read Diane's BLOG for a first hand accounting of this program and why STI's Celebrity Xpedition cruise to the Galapagos makes good "cents".
Few people are fortunate enough to see the unique and distinictive wildlife of the Galapagos other than seeing them on the Discovery Channel. Travel with other equally as curious and adventurous singles on our ALL INCLUSIVE journey of a lifetime!
The Galapagos Islands lie 600 miles off the coast of Ecuador, consists of 6 main islands, 12 smaller islands and over 40 islets. During our visit to the Galapagos, you will quickly understand why Spanish pirates named the islands "The Enchanted Islands”.
Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- 7 Nights Aboard Celebrity's Expedition (Sailing dates: March 16-23, 2014)
- 2 Night Pre Cruise Package at the JW Marriott Quito (March 14-16, 2014)
- 1 Night Post Cruise Package at the JW Marriott Quito (March 23-24, 2013)
- Full Day Tour of Quito, Ecuador with Lunch
- Breakfast at the Marriott (3)
- Dinner in Quito (2)
- Charter Air Between Quito and Baltra Island
- Round Trip Airport Transportation in Quito and on Baltra Island
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily aboard the Expedition
- Complimentary Alcoholic Drinks with Lunch & Dinner (Rumor has it there is no actual time or beverage limit, but subject to change by Celebrity)
- Informative and Entertaining Lectures on the Wildlife and Ecosystems of each Island
- $100 Galápagos National Park Fee
- All Shore Excursions and Tours
- All Taxes AND Gratuities
- Rare and Unique Scenery and Wildlife Viewing, Including the Blue Footed Booby
- Sunning and Star Gazing on the Sunrise Deck
- Small Ship Access and Zodiac Landings at Inlets and Other Locations, Impossible to Visit by Large Ship
- Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity for cell phones at premium rates*
- Full-size, TVs in every stateroom
- Sumptuous Meals Daily in the Darwin's Restaurant
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- 1 Whirlpool
- Aqua Spa & Fitness Center
- Discovery Lounge, Beagle Grill and Blue Finch Bar
Exclusive Singles Travel Features:
- WELCOME ABOARD - ICE BREAKER PARTY - COMPLIMENTARY, UNLIMITED DRINKS
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES EXCLUSIVE TO STI MEMBERS AND ALL SHORE EXCURSIONS
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB WITH UNLIMITED DRINKS
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING (approx 6:30 p.m.) IN AN OPEN SEATING SETTING.
- COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS WITH DINNER.
- FAREWELL PARTY WITH UNLIMITED DRINKS.
- PRIVATE AND SECURE CHAT RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS ON YOUR VACATION
- SPECIAL PERSONAL ATTENTION FROM A SINGLES TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL DIRECTOR**
- GREAT TIMES WITH OTHER SINGLES!
* Two Hundred ($200) will be deducted from our web rate posted on the Price & Option tab and will be deducted from your balance.
**In the event that there are less than 20 guests, a frequent traveler of STI will serve as "ambassador" for the first day's activities in lieu of our STI Concierge.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.