April 7, 2013 to April 14, 2013
Discover picturesque Holland and Belgium in the spring on this marvelous river cruise vacation!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Tulip Time Holland & Belgium
STI has taken the best way to see Europe, aboard an intimate and luxurious river vessel that gives us “up close and personal” access not only to the most famous historic sights, but also the smaller towns and villages along the way. During our unique canal cruise from Amsterdam, take photos of the charming windmills at Kinderdijk, discover St. Baaf’s Cathedral in medieval Ghent, explore Antwerp, and learn about Holland’s complex flood controls at the fascinating Delta Works. Visit Maastricht, the university town on the borders of Belgium and Germany. Drink in the colorful blooming beauty of famous Keukenhof Gardens, vibrant gardens with the world’s largest bulb flower park. All of this is waiting for you on this cruise vacation sure to delight all of your senses!
By the end of this memorable cruise, we hope you’ll return home with happy memories of the sights, sounds and an enriched knowledge of Holland and Belgium, as well as, having made new friends with the same interests.
Inclusive Features of Our Tulip Time River Cruise:
- Amsterdam (Overnight) - Welcome reception; canal cruising as we depart Amsterdam
- Cruise - Deluxe, 7-night cruise from Amsterdam in a River View Stateroom with Hotel-Style beds aboard the Avalon Luminary (not bunks or Murphy’s)
- Maastricht: Guided sightseeing
- Antwerp: Guided sightseeing; see the Grote Markt
- Ghent: Guided sightseeing, visit St. Baaf’s Cathedral
- Middelburg: Guided sightseeing
- Veere: Orientation; excursion to the Delta Works
- Kinderdijk: See the windmills
- Rotterdam: Excursion to Keukenhof Gardens
WHAT MAKES THIS THE PERFECT TRIP FOR SINGLES?
- Roommate Matches Guaranteed, Saving You Over $1000!
- ALL Meals Included and All Shared with other Singles, not Alone
(B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
Superb dining with all meals on board daily featuring full breakfast (B), lunch (L), and dinner (D), including a welcome reception, welcome dinner, and Captain’s dinner
- Complimentary Wine from Europe’s most Famous Wine Regions with Every Dinner on the Cruise
- Complimentary Beer and Soft Drinks with Every Dinner on the Cruise
- All Excursions Included and Enjoyed with Other Solo Travelers, not Alone!
- More Time at Leisure vs. Time Spent on a Bus
- Special Attention from Experienced, Professional Singles Travel Director*
- Company of Other Singles with Similar Interests and Zest for Life
- Private Members Only Chat for this Tour – Plan your Trip and Make New Friends!
*Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as an “STI Ambassador” to coordinate the first day's activities.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. In the event of water level problems on stretches of any river, it may be necessary to operate part of the itinerary by motor coach. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.