September 27, 2012 to September 30, 2012
The 17th Annual Epcot® International Food and Wine Festival, "STI is your Passport to a World of Flavors". Connect with other single foodies and have some fun!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Epcot® Food & Wine Festival
The Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival is a special event that transforms Epcot® Theme Park into a food and wine lover's paradise with specialty food items, culinary events, sophisticated parties and live musical entertainment.
Try delicious regional foods, wines and beers from around the world at special marketplaces set up along World Showcase Promenade. Learn from renowned chefs and winemakers at special programs and demonstrations, and sample the finest cuisine from around the globe at spectacular culinary events.
STI offers a basic package with meet ups along the way for singles to enjoy the experience in the company of others, yet with enough freedom and flexibility to explore your individual fantasies! Epcot is a vast entertainment venue and the festival is a busy weekend. Bring your cell phone and be prepared to take responsibility for meeting up with the group at designated meeting points.
Inclusive Features of our Magical, Culinary Weekend:
- 3 Nights Accommodations at Disney's Port Orleans Resort, an onsite resort offering all the frills that come with a Disney Resort such as Extra Magic Hours and complimentary resort-park transportation.
- Easy Access to Disney’s Hollywood Studios™, ESPN and Disney’s BoardWalk Entertainment District, a quarter mile entertainment, dining and shopping area.
- Day 1-Thursday: "Kick-off" Meet & Greet with welcome get together and complimentary Southern-style specialty drink, optional dinners and party time at Disney’s BoardWalk Entertainment District!
- Day 2-Friday: Breakfast at our Hotel and Group Entry to Epcot®. Free Time to Explore the Festival. See our itinerary Tab for available options. Afternoon Champagne Toast in France and meet-up for optional dinners. Join Andrea for our early evening meet-up to party at the live "Night Ranger" concert
- Day 3-Saturday: Morning Meetup at the Resort and Group Entry to Epcot®. Free Time to Explore the Festival. See our itinerary Tab for available options. We close our delicious weekend with dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel while viewing IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth*, an award winning, mesmerizing fireworks, laser and water show in Epcot®
- 2-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket for Entry to Epcot® Option
- Complimentary Food & Wine Festival Map
- Options to Upgrade to a 3-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket or a 2 or 3-Day Park Hopper® (Park Hopper® allows unlimited access to 4 major Theme Parks: MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
- Round-trip Airport to Resort Transportation
- All Transportation within Walt Disney World Resort
- Hotel Taxes
- Private and Secure Chat Reserved Exclusively for Members on Your Vacation
- Special Attention from Experienced, Professional Singles Travel Director/Concierge, Andrea
- Company of Other Single Foodies!
*Illuminations viewing based on first come first serve at the restaurant. STI will do everything possible to secure best seating upon arrival.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.