June 30, 2012 to July 7, 2012
Are you craving something new and adventurous? Tired of the same old scenery? Try Ecuador! Our activities include Amazon rainforest hikes, zip lining, level III rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding, thermal spas and more!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About 4th of July in Ecuador
Looking for excitement and adventure? Join our group of adventurous and active singles at our beautiful "home away from home", Mountain Views Inn, conveniently located in the center of the Andean heartland. We'll explore the nearby wonders such as volcanoes, lakes, wetlands, forests and natural waterfalls. Numerous excursions and day trips have been specially designed for singles with visits to Quito and the Equatorial Monument. We've also included trekking, river rafting, horseback riding, a shopping spree at a nearby Indian market and a relaxing excursion to natural hot springs. Best of all, we'll return at the end of the day to the comfortable accommodations and welcoming smiles of the MVI staff.
Inclusive Features of our Tour:
- 7 nights double occupancy room with a private bath or shared bathroom (based on first come, first served). Our accommodations are a private estate converted to an inn.
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Lunch
- Daily Dinner
- All Taxes and Service Fees (22%)
- Visit to a Local Farmer's Market
- Tour Equatorial Museum
- Tour the City of Quito
- Raft in the Rainforest
- Visit Butterfly Farm in the Rainforest
- Zipline in the Rainforest
- View Hummingbirds and Butterflies in the Rainforest
- Lagoon Swimming in the Rainforest
- Rainforest Hike and Waterfall Viewing
- Mountain Bike the Chiche Canyon
- Hike in Ilalo
- Visit Otavalo Indian Market for Shopping
- Visit Cuicocha Lake and Hike
- Take a Boat Ride on Cuicocha Lake
- Visit Guayasamin Museum
- Take a Cable Car Ride on the Teleferico
- Hike and View Volcanoes at the top of Teleferico
- Horseback Ride in Ilalo
- Swim in the Thermal Springs of Papallacta
- Farewell Dinner
- Daily transportation to and from all adventure tours
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
- Special Attention from our gracious host Robert Bucheli
- Company of Other Adventure Seeking Singles
*This tour is directed by Robert Bucheli, owner of Mountain Views Inn. Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of the MVI staff. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.