August 3, 2012 to August 11, 2012
SOLD OUT-COMING SOON NEXT MAYSouth Africa is an exhilarating and complex country. There is an abundance of energy and a sense of progress. The climate is mild and there are few better places to view wildlife. You will see the Big Five close up!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About South African Safari Surprise
South African Safari, Capetown, Johannesburg and Victoria Falls
August 11-14 - Victoria Falls Add-on
South Africa is one of the most diverse and beautiful countries in the world. Aptly nicknamed the "Rainbow Nation", its spectacular and varied terrain with its friendly people never fail to captivate those who travel in South Africa. And it has certainly captivated the team at STI with over 5 tours with our members. People come to South Africa for its natural beauty, wildlife, and sunshine, and few leave disappointed. And who can resist the spectacular and breathtaking creatures on safari? Join Singles Travel International for an in-depth and off road experience in Africa!
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT MORE THAN 20 RESERVATIONS FOR THIS VERY SPECIAL PROGRAM
- 8 or 11 Nights Accommodations in 4 and 5-Star Hotels, Lodges and Camps
- Visits with Tours to Highlights in the Following Cities:
- 4 Nights at the 4-Star, The Commodore Hotel on the V&A (Victoria and Albert) Waterfront
- Half Day Tour of Cape Town plus a Cable Car Ride to the Top of Table Mountain (weather permitting)
- Cape of Good Hope (where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean meet), Cape Peninsula National Park and Good Hope Nature Reserve. Our tour includes a stop at Boulders Beach to play amongst the Jackass Penguins
- Full Day Tour of Winelands with Wine Tastings, Cape Malay Quarter, Visit to the Cheetah Breeding Project to Play with the Cheetahs at the Spier Wine Estate
- Optional District 6 Apartheid Museum with Interactive Cape Malay Lunch/Cooking Demo
- Optional Robben Island Boat Ride and Visit
MADIKWE GAME RESERVE
- 4 Nights at the 5-Star, Madikwe Safari Lodge in a Malaria Free zone
- 4 Exciting Days of Wildlife Game Viewing with an Excellent Opportunity to see the Big Five: Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Cape Buffalo and Elephant
- Farewell Boma Dinner with your New Friends from Singles Travel International! (weather permitting)
- Open Vehicle with Two-way Long-Range High Frequency Radio Communication
- Services of an English-speaking Driver-guide and ranger
- 1 Overnight Stay at the5-Star, D'Oreal Emperor's Palace near Johannesburg Airport before our flight to Victoria Falls
- 2 Nights at the Victoria Falls Hotel, known as “the grand old lady of the Falls”, is situated in the Victoria Falls National Park, a world heritage site, and is a member of the exclusive Leading Hotels of the World group.
- Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
- See the Spectacular Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World via Helicopter and via our Walking Tour
- Optional Tours Include: Elephant Ride, Lion Walk, Meet the People (village visit), Full day Rafting, Boma Restaurant Dinner
*Minimum of 16 guests required. If no STI Concierge is assigned, a professional, local tour director will lead the program and a member/guest will be designated as a leader to coordinate the first day's social activities. Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.