August 31, 2012 to September 7, 2012
Alaska is the premier destination for adventure and eco-tourists seeking a personal connection with nature, wilderness and the local people.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Alaska Cruise Adventure
Alaska is a land of superlatives the biggest this, highest that and most of these, whether it's a world-record 97-pound, 4-ounce king salmon or a massive 20,320-foot-tall mountain (Mount McKinley), Alaska is all about unique, amazing sights!
Alaska has been around for ages, but now, as never before, it's geared for ALL ages. There is enough adventure to challenge even the fittest athlete and activities for those of us that just like to chill on vacation. Let us show you the way
Inclusive Features of our Cruise:
- 7 Nights Aboard Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Café, Solarium Café, and 24 Hour Room Service
- 2 pools including the Solarium, an adults only retreat and 6 whirlpools - perfect for our midnight sun deck parties!
- State-of-the-Art Show Lounge (The Celebrity Theatre)
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing to yoga, Rock-climbing wall and Upper-deck jogging track
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 6,276 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 162 slots and 11 tables to include blackjack, roulette and craps
- 8 bars and lounges that never have a cover, including Shall We Dance Lounge and the Champagne Bar
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- Cabins are equipped with Extensive WiFi capabilities, connectivity for cell phones and full-size, flat-screen TVs in every stateroom - but who's staying in the cabin?
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND FUEL SURCHARGES (WORTH OVER $386) ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- OPTIONAL "SINGLES TOURS" IN EVERY PORT - Click Here for Website!
- WELCOME ABOARD - ICE BREAKER PARTY - COMPLIMENTARY DRINK
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Dance Lessons, Wine Tasting, Cooking Lessons, 70s Dance Party, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Ladies Night at the Spa, Meet the Captain and Dine with the Officers.
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) - Themes include: Jacuzzi Party, Meet My Pet, Gold Rush.
- CLUB STI: OUR VERSION OF THE HOSPITALITY DESK WITH A FUN AND CASUAL ATMOSPHERE.
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING (LATE - 8:30 p.m.) IN THE DINING ROOM
- FAREWELL PARTY
- Captain's Complimentary Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner
- Optional Pre Cruise Stay in the heart of Seattle. Come in a Day Early and Enjoy Seattle, with Other Members of the Group!
- Special Attention from Singles Travel International Travel Director*
- Private and Secure Chat Reserved Exclusively for Members on Your Vacation
- Great Times with other Singles!
*Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as a leader to coordinate the first day's activities.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.