August 31, 2012 to September 3, 2012
1 MALE SHARE AVAILABLE!
Not your average weekend in New York! We'll hit the highlights by day and party by night. Our local members make this weekend a warm and friendly experience.
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About New York City LIVE
Iconic, hip, trendsetting, and ever-changing, New York City lives up to its superlatives. Underneath the Big Apple's jagged skyscraper skyline, museums dazzle with the latest collections, celebrity chefs unveil their newest creations, and Broadway continues to stage elaborate, glittering shows. Downtown, fashionistas linger on the cobblestone streets of the Meatpacking District, while artists paint urban portraits in Union Square. Beyond the bustle, though, is a diverse population, taking the city in stride and friendlier than you were led to believe.
Inclusive Features of our Glitzy Weekend :
- 3 Nights Accommodations at the 4-Star Manhattan Hotel (Starwood), in the heart of Broadway
- Welcome Meet & Greet at the Hotel
- 2 Dinners, Day 1: Carmine's Legendary Italian Restaurant; Day 3: Garage in Greenwich Village with Live Jazz
- Narrated and Guided Half Day Tour of Lower Manhattan to include: Chinatown, Little Italy, Greenwich Village, World Trade Center Site
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum (pending official opening) Including a $5.00 Donation to the 9/11 Memorial
- Day 3 Offers Plenty of Free Time to Explore The Big Apple. Take advantage of several interesting Optional tours such as a Circle Line Cruise Around Manhattan, Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island Tour, Shopping Tour
- Optional Broadway Show on Saturday Night
- All Transportation on Tour on Day 2.
- Subway Pass for Sunday Night to Greenwich Village
- Hotel Taxes
- Private and Secure Chat Reserved Exclusively for Members on Your Vacation
- Special Attention from Experienced, Professional Singles Travel Concierge June.
- Company of Other Singles
*Minimum of 20 guests required. If no director, a guest will be designated as an “STI Ambassador” to coordinate the first day's activities. In addition, a local guide will greet the group and coordinate our tour.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios