April 21, 2012 to April 28, 2012
All Inclusive, Spa Week for Singles!
Chill out with 3 treatments per day plus Yoga Sessions, Golf & Tennis Lessons, Morning Walks in the Mountains, Aerobics, Pilates & Aquatics Classes. Guacamole or Jicama sticks? Your choice!
Includes tax and gratuity too!
Member Chat Activity
Member Chat is reserved for our members who have booked. You must sign in to post a message.
About Spa Week in Mexico
Cold weather, stress, boredom, kids, job pressure, whatever the reason, our intention is to renew your body and spirit! Restore your deep inner peace and gain a new sense of wellbeing. Relax under the gentle touch of experienced therapists, with classic massages, facials and fango therapy. Unwind in the sauna, steamroom and whirlpool, and feel tense muscles dissolve into bliss. Experience our a Triple Aromatherapy’, or ‘Mystic Hot Stone Massage.
Our week at the spa, voted one of the ten most affordable spas in the world, is nestled in the safety and comfort of the foothills of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Our destination spa resort is surrounded by unspoiled landscape, picturesque villages, colonial towns and archaeological treasures. The natural beauty of the area is matched by a near perfect climate where temperatures average a balmy 75ª Farenheit year round.
Ingredients of Our Week at the Spa:
- COMFORT ZONE: 7 Nights Accommodations at the Ixtapan Spa Hotel & Golf Resor.
- PAMPER YOURSELF: All this in one week! 6-Swedish Reductive Massages, 3-Facial with Reflexology Foot Massage, 1 Loofah, 1 Fango, 2 Hair Treatments, 2 Nail Treatments, 1 Manicure / Pedicure, 1 Hair Styling, 3 Yoga Sessions, 3 Golf / Tennis Lessons, 6 Morning Walks (jogging optional), 4 Aerobics Classes, 4 Pilates Classes, 5 Aquatics Classes.
- SPA CUISINE OR MARGARITAS & GUACAMOLE: The Ixtapan features 2 restuarants with fare included in our package. ‘Teocali’ is the exclusive spa restaurant, the place where smart nutrition and the art of fine dining meet. The restaurant was inspired by the chic of a grand ocean liner, offering graceful, friendly service healthy gourmet cuisine. Sample the tantalizing creations of our spa chef, especially created for those who wish to lose or maintain their weight, without compromising the pleasures of great food.
‘Veranda,’, the International Restaurant, is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving hors d’oeuvres, daily entrees of fine meat, poultry and fish selections, home made pastries and desserts, and a choice of fine wines. “Buen Provecho!”
- EXPLORE: The town of Ixtapan de la Sal is the ideal base to explore nearby attractions, such as the towns of Taxco and Cuernavaca for more silver jewelry that you've ever seen, the handicraft markets of Metepec, the Ruins of Teotenango, or the natural wonders of Cacahuamilpa and La Estrella caves.
STI EXCLUSIVES FOR OUR SPA WEEK:
- Welcome Party-Ole! Get acquainted with the other girls in the group and plan our week of pampering
- How was your day? Happy Hour Get Togethers with Drink Specials before Dinner
- Optional “Adios, See you Soon” Dinner on the Town Our Last Night
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily
- Free wi-fi
- Optional Round-trip Transportation Between Mexcio City and the Spa (see FAQ Tab for requirements)
- Special Attention from Experienced, Professional STI Concierge*
*In the event that there are less than 20 guests, a frequent traveler of STI will serve as "ambassador" for the first day's activities in lieu of our travel concierge.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.